* SUPERIOR COOLING PERFORMANCE: 5 premium quality copper heatpipes and the award-winning MX-4 thermal compound (pre-applied) conduct heat from the GPU efficiently to the 84-fin aluminum heatsink, meanwhile, the three 92mm PWM fans create massive airflow to bring unparallelled cooling performance, even when higher performance is required under overclocking. HardwareLuxx tested the Accelero Xtreme III in which it reduced the GPU temperature on a Gigabyte GTX 670 by 27 degrees more than the stock cooler did.
* LOW NOISE: The Accelero Xtreme III cools very efficiently thanks to three ultra-quiet PWM fans. Overclockers has shown us the Accelero Xtreme III is 32 dBA quieter compared to the stock cooler. Thanks to the PWM control, the speed of all fans will adjust according to the temperature of the GPU and thus the noise level remains minimal as always. Click here to see how the PWM control settings can be changed according to your performance and noise preference.
* ENHANCED RAM AND VR COOLING: The Accelero Xtreme III comes with 31 RAM and VR heatsinks to keep your RAM and VR at optimal temperatures. The thermal adhesive facilitates heat dissipation of RAMs and VRs and offers a strong and lasting bond.
* MULTI-COMPATIBILITY: It features a versatile and interchangeable mounting system with 31 RAM and VR coolers in different sizes and shapes to accommodate a wide range of graphics cards. Its compatibility with CrossFire and SLI is perfect for multi-VGA setups.
* NEW FAN CONTROLLER: An improved fan controller and the use of additional filters guarantee a smooth operation with both NVIDIA and AMD graphics cards. Through software, the temperature-fan speed curve can be adjusted. No matter whether you are a hardcore-gamer or a silent enthusiast, you get the temperature and noise level exactly where you want it to be.
* Massive 300W of cooling power with triple 92mm PWM fans & efficient heatsink design
* Versatile interchangeable mounting design supports a wide variety of VGAs from both nVidia& AMD
* Enhanced RAM & VR cooling
* 84 aluminum heatsink fins & 5 copper heatpipes
* Crossfire & SLI compatible