* SUPERIOR COOLING PERFORMANCE: 5 copper heatpipes and the pre-applied MX-4 thermal compound conduct the heat from the GPU efficiently to the 43-fin heatsink whereas the 120 mm PWM fan creates an immense airflow to achieve unparallelled cooling performance even for overclocking. Tested by Hardwareoverclock, the temperature of the GPU on a Zotac GTX 560 Ti dropped drastically by 42 degrees.
* ENHANCED RAM AND VR COOLING: The Accelero Mono Plus comes with 31 RAM and VR heatsinks to keep your RAM and VR at optimal temperatures. The thermal adhesive facilitates heat dissipation of RAMs and VRs and offers a strong and lasting bond.
* ULTRA QUIET: The Accelero Mono PLUS cools very efficiently due to an ultra-quiet 120mm PWM fan. Xtreme Hardware tested the Accelero Mono PLUS and it was 29 dBA quieter compared to the stock cooler under full load. Thanks to the PWM control, the speed of both fans adjusts according to the temperature of the GPU and thus the noise level remains at an absolute minimum which qualifies it as a silent cooler. Click here to see how the PWM control settings can be changed according to your performance and noise preference.
* MULTI-COMPATIBILITY: The Accelero Mono PLUS comes with a versatile mounting mechanism and an extensive RAM and VR cooling set to accommodate a broad range of models. Its CrossFire and SLI compatibility is designed to optimize the performance for your multi-VGA system.
* NOISE LEVEL: 0.4 Sone @ 1,500 RPM.