* UNMATCHED COOLING PERFORMANCE: The Accelero Twin Turbo III has 250 Watts of cooling capacity which is more than enough for mid to high-end graphics cards. ARCTIC´s patented backside cooler, the MX-4 thermal compound (pre-applied) and two 92mm PWM fans lower the GPU temperature significantly- ideal for overclocking.
* BACKSIDE COOLER FOR HIGHEST EFFICIENCY: ARCTIC has developed and patented a back side cooler for unparalleled VRM and RAM cooling performance. It offers efficient cooling for RAM and voltage regulators and thus does not just allow higher clock rates but mainly increases the graphics card's service life.
* INSTALLATION WITHOUT THERMAL GLUE: Up to now the meticulous work of attaching different heatsinks with thermal glue was necessary. Thanks to the innovative back side plate this is a thing of the past. Without any thermal glue the graphics card can be returned to its original condition any time without leaving marks or residues.
* VIRTUALLY SILENT: Its low noise impeller and patented fan holder ensures the fan is ultra quiet even under full load. Thanks to the PWM control, the fan speed adjusts according to the GPU temperature and thus the noise level remains at an absolute minimum.
* MULTI-COMPATIBILITY: The Accelero Twin Turbo III features a versatile, problem free mounting system that allows this cooler to be the most compatible yet.